It is necessary to strike a balance between eating healthy and ensuring we are gaining all possible nutrients from our diets.
The gut impacts and regulates much more than the breakdown, absorption and evacuation of food. Research has shown that the gut communicates with the brain through neurotransmitter and hormonal activity through what’s known as the gut-brain axis (GBA). In fact, communication along the GBA is roughly 90% from the gut to the brain, while only 10% is from the brain to the gut. Inattention to the gut’s major role in informing the brain how the rest of the body is doing has resulted in inadequate digestive health solutions.
Digexin supports calm, complete digestion and evacuation while also sending soothing signals from the gut to the brain. This novel approach to digestive health results in better feelings of well-being, satisfaction and quality of sleep.
How It Works
Digexin lubricates the endothelial lining of the GI tract and increases peristalsis, allowing for faster, more comfortable food transit and greater nutrient absorption.
In addition, Digestin supports adaptogenic functions and serotonin production in the gut, which signals the brain that all is well, resulting in a calm, happy feeling of overall wellbeing.
Digexin Key Features And Benefits:
- Supports digestive health*
- Helps hydrate the GI tract, which supports nutrient absorption and healthy GI function*
- Helps improve the moisture content of stools*
- Supports complete and easy evacuation*
- Helps maintain regularity and eases bloating*
- Helps alleviate occasional constipation*
- Helps support peristalsis, which moves food through the GI tract and alleviates occasional GI distress*
- Supports adaptogenic functions, which produce a calming effect and helps maintain a normal stress response*
- Increases serotonin levels, which supports positive mood and overall wellbeing*
- Supports restful sleep*